What You Need To Know
The Los Angeles contract lawyers at McElfish Law Firm are skilled advisers in many areas of contracts law. Each contracts attorney has extensive experience drafting and negotiating contractual agreements for a wide range of professionals, businesses, and individuals. At McElfish Law Firm, our contract lawyers also represent clients in matters over contract disputes and agreement disputes through contract litigation.
The attorneys of McElfish Law Firm have the skill and experience to draft and review contracts on behalf of small, mid-size and large businesses, all of which demand the superior quality offered by our firm. We provide our clients with the information they need to enter into contracts fully aware of their rights and obligations.
At McElfish Law Firm, we have years of experience handling contract matters for individuals and businesses throughout Los Angeles. We handle business-to-business contracts, employment contracts, real estate contracts and others. We can assist you with:
- Contract drafting – when drafting a contract, we will receive input from both parties and strive to write a contract that meets the needs of our client.
- Contract review – our attorneys can review a contract for inconsistencies and unacceptable clauses before you accept it.
- Contract negotiation – we can negotiate the terms of a contract to assure your interests are protected.
- Contract litigation – in addition to negotiation, we litigate breach of contract issues and other contract dispute matters. A contract case usually comes before a judge because one or both parties claim that the contract was breached. A breach of contract is a failure, without legal excuse, to perform any promise that forms all or part of the contract. Breach of contract is a fairly common occurrence in the world of business, and happens for various reasons.
Breach of Contract
It’s not uncommon for businesses to find that a distributor, supplier, or other business entity does not deliver on what was agreed upon. When honest discussions fail to bring about results, it may be time to speak with a breach of contract attorney to learn your rights and get what’s owed to you. Work with attorneys who have the experience and who will fight for your rights in making sure those contracts are honored. At McElfish Law Firm, we represent clients in all types of breach of contract cases, including:
- Failure to pay for a product or services
- Failure to deliver a product or services
- Missed deadlines
- Failure to meet the terms of a secondary agreement, such as a lease, mortgage or loan document
- Disputes over terms in the contract
- Disputes between partners or workers
How We Help
Whether you need a contract written, reviewed, or if you are looking to enforce a contract or defend yourself against a contract dispute, you need aggressive representation by an experienced lawyer at McElfish Law Firm. Contact our office today at 310-659-4900 for a free consultation.
1112 N. Sherbourne Drive West Hollywood, CA 90069
Phone: (310) 659-4900
Fax: (310) 659-4926