DUI DEFENSE LAWYER LOS ANGELES
What You Need To Know
The attorneys at McElfish Law Firm will fight to protect your rights and prevent a DUI conviction from going on your criminal record. The consequences for even a first time DUI arrest can be severe.
- First, the prosecutor may
- File misdemeanor or felony charges against you depending on the circumstances.
- Second, the DMV will attempt to suspend your driver’s license.
- Finally, a DUI arrest can result in substantial fines
- High-risk insurance
- Mandatory alcohol treatment
- Jail time
- A permanent criminal record
- And/or job loss.
That is why it is important to have an attorney that understands the problems that prosecutors and the DMV frequently encounter in proving DUI charges. We know what the prosecution and the DMV’s weaknesses often are and work aggressively to uncover them. We provide a comprehensive defense by attacking all forms of evidence. Our vigorous approach to defending DUIs often reveals that the
- Police traffic stop was illegal
- The breathalyzer/intoxilyzer machine malfunctioned
- And that the police improperly administered the breath, blood, and/or field sobriety tests.
If you have been charged with driving under the influence, contact a West Hollywood DUI attorney for a free consultation to learn your rights under the law.
Verdict won on behalf of worker blinded by exploding battery.