DANGEROUS ROADWAY ATTORNEYS
What You Need To Know
The McElfish Law Firm provides professional legal representation in a wide range of personal injury claims, including those pertaining to dangerous roadways. Public entities responsible for poorly designed or hazardous roadways are often liable for damages caused during an accident. We have attorneys with the skill and experience to handle these often extremely complex claims against large government transportation entities. This includes the following situations:
- Uneven surfaces, edge drop and other poor road maintenance
- Missing or insufficient road and intersection signage
- Missing or defective guardrails or inadequate barrier
- Drainage and shoulder defects
- Lack of sidewalks
- Defective road design
- Inadequate traffic control
- Poorly marked construction zones
Victim recovery in pedestrian-truck collision.
How We Help
Experience when it counts.
Few personal injury firms have the experience and proven results at trial as the McElfish Law Firm. Through our decades of experience, we have honed our litigation skills and strategies in service of obtaining maximum recoveries for our clients. We will begin investigating the facts of your accident and/or injury as soon as we begin representation.