What You Need To Know
We represent individuals and businesses in Construction Defect cases.
Construction Defect is anything that reduces the value of a building, structure, home, condominium or common area. It relates to the deficiency in the design and or construction of a building.
- Structural failure or collapse
- Structural engineering problems
- Mechanical engineering
- Water damage
- Building envelope, stucco, windows, doors, exterior
- Leaky roof
- Dry rot
- Excessive cost and
- Use of defective materials
- Homeowner association disputes
- Remodel and repair disputes
- Breach of contract
- Breach of warranty
- Failure to disclose
- Building code violations
- Violation of construction code
- Violation of standard of care
- Violation of manufacturers’ recommendations
There are a lot of parties involved in construction defects; contractors, sub-contractors, architects, developers, residential or commercial property owners.
We are Trial lawyers, working with a large network of experts, contractors, engineers, architects. Our experienced attorneys work diligently to win your case.
Wrongful death recovery in building collapse.
How We Help
Experience when it counts.
Few personal injury firms have the experience and proven results at trial as the McElfish Law Firm. Through our decades of experience, we have honed our litigation skills and strategies in service of obtaining maximum recoveries for our clients. We will begin investigating the facts of your accident and/or injury as soon as we begin representation.