What You Need To Know
At McElfish Law Firm, our experienced Los Angeles business dispute attorneys assist small businesses and individuals within limited liability companies, joint ventures and partnerships with a variety of business dispute matters.
It is important to address issues, or potential issues, that could lead to business disputes as soon as possible. It is often much more difficult and costly to try to deal with a dispute once it has arisen rather than working around the problems initially. These could include:
- Control of Partnership Agreement
- Claims for Breach of Fiduciary Duty – many partnership disputes involve a claim of breach of fiduciary duty against one or more of the partners. This can include breach of contract, fraud, misuse of partnership funds or misappropriation of funds or assets.
- Misappropriation of Funds
- Partnership Dissolution – a partnership can be completely dissolved, reworked to change the authority and ownership interest of each partner, or continued by one or more partners after a partner withdraws.
- Removal of a Partner – removing one partner from a partnership can be a complex legal matter. Partnership agreements often dictate the terms of removalThe Los Angeles business litigation attorneys at Boyd Law will conduct a thorough investigation of the circumstances surrounding your partnership dispute to ensure your rights are protected and you are spared from any unnecessary risk and liability.
- Partnership disputes may be dealt with through alternative methods of dispute resolution such as negotiation, mediation, or arbitration, or via litigation. In either case, the cost would most likely be far greater than simply preventing the causes of the dispute in the first place.
Wrongful death recovery in building collapse.
How We Help
The Los Angeles business litigation attorneys at McElfish Law Firm will conduct a thorough investigation of the circumstances surrounding your business dispute to ensure your rights are protected and you are spared from any unnecessary risk and liability.
Contact our office today at 310-659-4900 for a free consultation.